GET TO KNOW US BETTER:
Lachlan is the founding partner of Mestre Patas and a High Performance Coach and Hipnotherapist certified by the International Association of Professional Conversational Hypnotists (IAPCH).
He loves the human mind, animal behaviour and the specific interacion between humans and dogs.
That is why that Lachlan decided to leave behind a solid profissional career on the wines industry, where he had assumed, over the years, responsbilities in the areas of marketing, sales and publicity.
Being the proud adoptive human of Fred, now the mascote of Mestre Patas, Lachlan decided to study animal behaviour, in an evolutive and continuous process of education.
Among others, Lachlan has participated in the following courses and workshops:
– Auxiliary of Veterinarian – “Curso de Auxiliar de Veterinária”, Master D – Centros Formativos, Lisboa, 2016-2017
– First aids for Animals – “II Seminário de Primeiros Socorros em Animais de Companhia”, Faculdade de Medicina Veterinária de Lisboa, 2016
– Clicker Training and the Theory of Learning of Animals – “Clicker Training – Teoria da Aprendizagem em Animais”, Fernando Silva, 2016
– Basic Obedience and Puppy Class – “Obediência Básica e Puppy Class”, Fernando Silva, 2016
– Comunication, Socialization, Well-Being and Environmental enrichment – “Comunicação, Sociabilização, Bem-Estar e Enriquecimento Ambiental”, Fernando Silva, 2016
– Behavioural Problems and their resolution – “Problemas de Comportamento e sua Resolução”, Fernando Silva, 2016
– “Pet-Sitting e Dog-Walking”, Fernando Silva, 2016
– How to teach a dog to go to the bathroom on the right place – “Como ensinar um cão a fazer as necessidades no local correcto”, Cláudia Estanislau, 2017
– How to teach a dog to walk properly on a leash – “Como ensinar um cão a andar na trela sem puxar”, Cláudia Estanislau, 2017
– How can I mentally stimulate my dog? – “Como posso estimular mentalmente o meu cão”, Cláudia Estanislau, 2017
– Canine Agression – “Agressividade canina”, Maribel Vila, 2017
– Evolution – “Evolução”, Roger Abrantes, 2017
– “Animal training my way”, Roger Abrantes, 2018
– Well-Being and Animal Training – “Bem-estar e Treino Animal – da teoria à prática”, Roberto Barata e Tilde Detz Jensen, 2018
– Animal learning – “Aprendizagem animal”, Roger Abrantes, 2018 (em curso)